As part of an effort to improve my health and wellness, I track a lot of metrics about my life. I quit doing this for a few years, but have recently started up again. Here will be a log of interesting metrics, data points, and other interesting bits. I was recently given news that more than a few of my blood levels are not in a healthy place, and that a lifestyle change was a necessity. I already knew that based on my growing waist line, but its one thing to feel a little chubby sometimes and another to see it numerically in lab results.
In reverse chronological order.
- [[August Caffeine Intake]]
- [[July-August Water Intake]]
- [[2023 Washington Trip - Locations]]
- [[Resting Heart Rate Feb-Aug]]
- [[Twelve Pounds Down]]
- [[A Picture of Waxing Motivation]]
- [[Inbox Zero Streak]]
- [[July Sleep Metrics]]
- [[First Day Back at Orange Theory]]